Thursday, July 17, 2008

Phillip & Natalie's Wedding, Sat 5th July 2008

Saturday 5th July .... it rained and rained.... and it was great!

Natalia and Phillip sure proved to me that less than ideal weather can't put a damper on a great wedding. We had the best time with them all day and it was a HUGE celebration with over 250 guests.  Natalia and Phillip were married in one of my favourite churches, the Cathedral of St Stephen, which concluded with all of the guests dancing outside the church in the rain for nearly half an hour!  As it was so wet, we decided against all of the outdoor locations for the photography and took shelter in some nearby buildings.  I know this is quite a late post, but it was a very memorable wedding for me that I just had to share.

Thanks for the great day guys,

Chris.













No comments:

Post a Comment